I work in a private sector here.I am getting married in 2 months and my fiancee is from India.I will be going to India for my marriage. I wanted to bring my fiancee to Bahrain after our marriage.I know i can apply for a visit visa for my husband. Should i have to be in Bahrain to apply for visa. Or can i move it with someone here by sending all the needed papers??

In: Uncategorized Asked By: [3 Grey Star Level]

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to post an Answer.

Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »