My friend wants to visit me n plan to stay for two months. How can i get visa for her?

Tags: , , ,

In: Visiting Bahrain Asked By: [ Grey Star Level]
Answer #1


All he has to do is just approach the Bahrain Embassy in your country and apply for a Visit Visa.

Wishing you all the best.

Answers Answered By: Kathy [26 Green Star Level]

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to post an Answer.

Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »

Star Points Scale

Earn points for Asking and Answering Questions!

Grey Sta Levelr [1 - 25 Grey Star Level]
Green Star Level [26 - 50 Green Star Level]
Blue Star Level [51 - 500 Blue Star Level]
Orange Star Level [501 - 5000 Orange Star Level]
Red Star Level [5001 - 25000 Red Star Level]
Black Star Level [25001+ Black Star Level]