Questions tagged with: Transferring visa without the consent of sponsor

How to transfer visa?

My sponsor will not give me a release paper,if there's possible that I can get a visa and of now I'm.working as nanny..

Answers 1 Answer In: Visa and Immigration By: [2 Grey Star Level] Jul 27, 2016

Didn't find what you were looking for?

Add your Question to the site.

You must be Logged In to Add a Question.

Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »