Regading family visa




Hi sir,

My Passport name is Mohammad Sarwar Jawaid but in my wife passport my name is sarwar jawaid. i have plane to bring my family in Bahrain, so i can get visa or not, any problem during emigration?

In: Visa and Immigration Asked By: [ Grey Star Level]

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to post an Answer.

Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »