Permanent visa




Hi we would like to buy villa in Busaiteen, how can we get a permanent villa.

In: Visa and Immigration Asked By: [ Grey Star Level]
Answer #1

You can but a villa in Bahrain with no restraints, Im aware of expats who own villas in Amwaj and other areas as long as you have a valid resience permit.

Answers Answered By: Nova [77 Blue Star Level]

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to post an Answer.

Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »

Star Points Scale

Earn points for Asking and Answering Questions!

Grey Sta Levelr [1 - 25 Grey Star Level]
Green Star Level [26 - 50 Green Star Level]
Blue Star Level [51 - 500 Blue Star Level]
Orange Star Level [501 - 5000 Orange Star Level]
Red Star Level [5001 - 25000 Red Star Level]
Black Star Level [25001+ Black Star Level]