Passing the Car




I need to know the procedure for passing my car at the ministry of Traffic please.

In: Uncategorized Asked By: [ Grey Star Level]
Answer #1

Just take your car & they shall fill a form and inspect it.(You drop your car to the Ministry of Traffic – Isa Town).

Once the car passes they will provide you a paper with a stamp to check your traffic offenses, having done that you may then take your papers to the post office.

For more information visit:

Answers Answered By: askbahrain [476 Blue Star Level]

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to post an Answer.

Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »

Star Points Scale

Earn points for Asking and Answering Questions!

Grey Sta Levelr [1 - 25 Grey Star Level]
Green Star Level [26 - 50 Green Star Level]
Blue Star Level [51 - 500 Blue Star Level]
Orange Star Level [501 - 5000 Orange Star Level]
Red Star Level [5001 - 25000 Red Star Level]
Black Star Level [25001+ Black Star Level]