K1 visa




Does anyone know how to apply for K1 visa and whether a Bahraini female citizen can apply for it?

In: Uncategorized Asked By: [ Grey Star Level]
Answer #1

Yes You may if you are going to marry a US citizen in a period of 90 days.

You may approach the concerned embassy for more details.

Answers Answered By: askbahrain [476 Blue Star Level]

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to post an Answer.

Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »

Star Points Scale

Earn points for Asking and Answering Questions!

Grey Sta Levelr [1 - 25 Grey Star Level]
Green Star Level [26 - 50 Green Star Level]
Blue Star Level [51 - 500 Blue Star Level]
Orange Star Level [501 - 5000 Orange Star Level]
Red Star Level [5001 - 25000 Red Star Level]
Black Star Level [25001+ Black Star Level]