How to transfer visa?




My sponsor will not give me a release paper,if there’s possible that I can get a visa and of now I’m.working as nanny..


In: Visa and Immigration Asked By: [2 Grey Star Level]
Answer #1

Good Day,

If you are a domestic worker the case might be different, however try to agree with him and settle any pending dues, you may then approach the LMRA.

Kind Regards
Ask Bahrain

Answers Answered By: askbahrain [476 Blue Star Level]

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to post an Answer.

Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »

Star Points Scale

Earn points for Asking and Answering Questions!

Grey Sta Levelr [1 - 25 Grey Star Level]
Green Star Level [26 - 50 Green Star Level]
Blue Star Level [51 - 500 Blue Star Level]
Orange Star Level [501 - 5000 Orange Star Level]
Red Star Level [5001 - 25000 Red Star Level]
Black Star Level [25001+ Black Star Level]