good am




i want to ask for my visa,i am a house maid before but now i dont like to work as a house maid i want to work outside.but how can i can work outside if my visa still not cancelled from my previous employer.they said i have to pay the charges 800bd,it is legal to pay that amount?too much big..pls help me

In: Visa and Immigration Asked By: [ Grey Star Level]

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to post an Answer.

Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »