Autism Spectrum Disorders / Asperger’s specialists




I am an adult woman looking to consult a professional about Autism Spectrum Disorders. I cannot find anything other than resources for children in Bahrain.

Tags: , , ,

In: Health and Fitness Asked By: [3 Grey Star Level]

Answer this Question

You must be Logged In to post an Answer.

Not a member yet? Sign Up Now »