• Nadiuska
  • September 8, 2010 10:14 pm
  • Expats

Is there any fee to apply for a CPR?

If so, how much is it?
And where do I apply?

Can I go in person, or does my sponsor have to do it for me?

  1. AL BARKAN says:
    Posted September 21, 2012 at 4:29 pm | Permalink

    We Offer you the best solution for your documents clearing needs.

    We handle any of your L M R A , C P R , C P R Renewal , G O SI ., IMMIGRATION Requirements.

    For your requirements plz visit our office or call on 38890037 (SHAREEF )

  2. Lail says:
    Posted September 9, 2010 at 12:22 am | Permalink

    You can o in persone and apply , but with an Appointment …
    It cost for Bahraini – 7BD & foreigners – 10 BD ….To apply Ministry of Interior ….

  3. mohd redha says:
    Posted September 9, 2010 at 1:16 am | Permalink

    all the details u want are in the link


  4. geetp17 says:
    Posted November 20, 2010 at 9:33 pm | Permalink

    The CPR has to be by your sponsor only..the PO of ur company has to go.

  5. rikkirik says:
    Posted January 15, 2011 at 9:16 pm | Permalink

    you can get an apoinment on web of central informatics org and they will give u the date visit in person pay 10bd if u r foriengner and get it its in muhharaq,isa town etc subject to ur suitablity

Leave a Reply